iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Buy iPhone 12 Pro Max and add
Xiaomi Power Bank 3 Pro 20000mAh
The phone is powered by the new Apple A14 Bionic processor. The smartphone comes with a 6.7 inches Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 2778 x 1284 pixels resolution and HDR display, True Tone and Wide color (P3) gamut.
Additionally, the screen of the device is protected by a unique ceramic shield. Along with this, the screen features 1200 nits max brightness (advertised), Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Wide color gamut, True-tone, and 120Hz refresh rate.
The rear camera consists of a 12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) 5x optical zoom + 12 MP (ultrawide) and also a LiDAR scanner for night mode.
The front camera has a 12 MP (wide) + SL 3D (depth/biometrics sensor) camera sensor. The phone’s sensors include Lidar, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer + Siri natural language commands, and dictation.
The smartphone is fueled by a non-removable Li-Ion battery + Fast charging 20W+ USB Power Delivery 2.0 + 7W Qi wireless charging and 15W MagSafe Wireless Charging. The phone runs on iOS 14 operating system.
- Pacific Blue
Ceramic Shield front, textured matte glass back and stainless steel design
Size and Weight
- Width: 3.07 inches (78.1 mm)
- Height: 6.33 inches (160.8 mm)
- Depth: 0.29 inch (7.4 mm)
- Weight: 8.03 ounces (228 grams)
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.7‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2778‑by‑1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- HDR display
- True Tone
- Wide color (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
The iPhone 12 Pro Max display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- A14 Bionic chip
- Next‑generation Neural Engine
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 60 fps
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Sensor-shift optical image stabilization for video (Wide)
- Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- Pay with your iPhone using Face ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
- Send and receive money in Messages
- Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
- Pay for your ride using Express Transit
- FaceTime video calling over cellular or Wi‑Fi
- FaceTime HD (1080p) video calling over 5G or Wi-Fi
- FaceTime audio
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)4
- Wi‑Fi calling4
- Audio formats supported: AAC‑LC, HE‑AAC, HE‑AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC‑3), Dolby Digital Plus (E‑AC‑3), Dolby Atmos, and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+)
- Spatial audio playback
- User‑configurable maximum volume limit
- Video formats supported: HEVC, H.264, MPEG‑4 Part 2, and Motion JPEG
- HDR with Dolby Vision, HDR10, and HLG
- Up to 4K HDR AirPlay for mirroring, photos, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later) or AirPlay 2–enabled smart TV
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)7
- Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
- Get intelligent suggestions on your Lock screen and in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more
- Activate hands‑free with only your voice using “Hey Siri”
- Use your voice to run shortcuts from your favorite apps
iOS is the world’s most personal and secure mobile operating system, packed with powerful features and designed to protect your privacy.
See what’s new in iOS.