Xiaomi Smart Plug WIFI
Xiaomi Smart Plug is the latest smart socket by Xiaomi. It allows you to automate most household appliances as much as possible and remotely regulate their work. The device does not need a connection to the Smart Home system gateway, meaning that you can manage connected gadgets directly via Wi-Fi. Mi Smart Plug contains built-in power consumption control to protect it from overheating. The gadget allows you to schedule the work of nearly any connected system, as well as command them via popular voice assistants like Alexa or Google Assistant.
Xiaomi Smart Plug WIFI
Add Xiaomi Compact Power Bank 10000 MAH Fast
Cash on delivery
- Dimensions:2.2 x 1.7 x 1.2 inches
- Net weight:0.14 lbs
- Connectivity:Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Input:120V～, 60Hz, 15A Max
- Output:120V～, 15A, 1800W(resistive)
- Supported systems: Devices running Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 or above
Control your device and interact it with other smart home devices in Mi Home App.
1. Install Mi Home App Scan the QR code or go to App store to download and install Mi Home app.
2. Add a Device Open Mi Home app, tap “+” on the upper right, and then follow prompts to add your device.
Note: The firmware of Mi Home app might have been updated, please follow the instructions based on the current app version. Smart Home Scenario You can set up smart scenario to interact with the Mi Smart Plug (Wi-Fi). For example: a remote control. Connect an ordinary Lamp to Mi Smart Plug (Wi-Fi) and use it alongside the ‘motion sensor’ from the Smart Home Set to create a smart home scenario. The ‘motion sensor’ by the bed could sense your movement when you get up during the night and tell Mi Smart Plug (Wi-Fi) to turn on the Lamp automatically.
Instructions of Xiaomi Smart Plug WIFI
- Turning on Connect the smart plug to the power supply socket. The smart plug turns on successfully when the indicator light is on.
- Sharing devices It is not necessary for everyone trying to use the smart plug to connect to it individually.A user who is already connected may share it with other users. How to share it: Tap ‘ ’ from the upper right corner of the Mi Smart Plug (Wi-Fi) screen to share with designated accounts or family.
- 1. Ensure the smart plug is located somewhere with a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- 2. Keep away from damp environments to avoid the risk of water entering the smart plug.
- 3. Keep away from flames to ensure the smart plug is not burned.
- Watch video